Friday, September 4, 2009

My Life is now Complete

I apologize for the length (or lack thereof) of this post, but I have just seen episode 21 of Shin Mazinger Z. And it's sheer, radiant beauty has so captivated me that I am left naught but a stuttering girl-child.

I have seen episode 21.

I have seen Beauty. I have seen Grace. I have seen Life.

I no longer have any reason to watch anime, for no moment could ever surpass this.

There is no anime before Mazinger, there is no anime after.

There is only Big Bang Punch.



(Regular posts will resume in a few days. For now, I shall enter the 8th hour of me constantly replaying the scene in the above video)

10 comments:

  1. The genes of Takeda Shingen lives on in robots after the Sengoku era.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! That is AWESOME!!!

    Umm... does he have a USB plug for a tail? ^^;;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, that's pretty epic, but I would still put symmetrical docking a notch above this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IN THE NAME OF ZEUS!!!

    Oh shi~ Zeus also has a rocket punch

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeMXV2zdZ18

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...

    I may have been able to take this seriously if not for the "don't take us seriously" music in the background non-stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kluxorious
    All of us are speechless before the awe of Mazinger Z.

    @ Kodomut
    Takeda is eternal. Mazinger is proof of that.

    @ Lightning Sabre
    Hey, who wouldn't want a plug for a tail?

    @ Saturnity
    You just watched the face of God.

    @ Wolfheinrich
    Not to take anything away from the combining robots of GaoGaiGar, but Choryujin and the like simply don't hold a candle to Big Bang Punch!

    @ GunStray
    I know; Zeus's rocket punch made me renounce my Christianity at that very instant.

    @ Guy
    Bah, the music was Awesome Music.

    @ Yi
    Very.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol. Just lol. Thats all.
    Oh, and MAXU PUNCH!!!

    ReplyDelete